Wednesday, November 2, 2011

TRUST…


TRUST…
3- “What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. 4- In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.”
“I just keep trusting my Lord as I walk a long, I just keep trusting my Lord and He gives a song. Though the storm clouds darken the sky o'er the heav'nly trail,
I just keep trusting my Lord, He will never failHe's a faithful friend, such a faithful friend; I can count on Him to the very end. Though the storm clouds darken the sky o'er the heav'nly trail, I just keep trusting my Lord, He will never fail.” (unknown)
(Psalm 9:10) “And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.”
Trust the Lord for your salvation. You don’t only accept Him as your Lord and Savior, but you will have to trust Him and believe in Jesus from your heart. The Bible said in, (Acts 16:30- 31) 30- “And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? 31- And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.” (Psalm 37:40) “And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.” (Psalm 49:6- 8) 6- “They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches; 7- None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him: 8- For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever:)”
Trust the Lord in the service of the King. (Psalm 4:5) “Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.” Even in our service and worship to God, we still have to trust in Him. We will put our trust in God for strength and wisdom. And we need to trust Him as we offer to Him our sacrifices and offerings.
Trust the Lord for your supplication. (Proverbs 28:25) “He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife: but he that putteth his trust in the LORD shall be made fat.” It means that, if we only put our trust in God for our daily needs; God will bless us and will supply all our needs. The Lord in His grace and mercy provided all our needs according to His riches in Glory. Apostle Paul testifies of this in (Philippians 4:19) “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”

No comments:

Post a Comment