Tuesday, November 29, 2011

YOU PRAY, YOU PLEAD AND GOD PROVIDES


YOU PRAY, YOU PLEAD AND GOD PROVIDES
3- “I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God. 13- “But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation. 16- Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.”
Luther once said: “I am so busy now that I find if I did not spend two or three hours each day in prayer, I could not get through the day. If I should neglect prayer but a single day, I should lose a great deal of the fire of faith.”
All Traced to Kneeling Figures!
D.L.Moody declared, Every great movement of God can be traced to a kneeling figure!” Therefore, “Ye that make mention of the Lord, KEEP NOT SILENCE” (Isaiah 62:6)
God will hear from heaven as you plead. You plead to God for yourself, you plead to God for your home and you plead God for your Country. God will hear from heaven as you ask Him for your provision. God will hear from heaven as you please Him with songs and your service. God will hear from heaven. It’s not that God is limited in hearing our prayers, what it means is that He will take notice and respond according to His will and for our best.
Please enjoy this illustration from W.B.K. “Give Him, What He Asks!”- It is related of Alexander the Great, that, on one occasion a courtier asked him for financial aid. That great leader told him to go to his treasurer and ask for whatever amount he wanted. A little later, the treasurer appeared and told Alexander the man had asked for an enormous sum, and that he hesitated to pay out so much. Give him what he asks for,” replied the great conqueror; “he has treated me like KING in his asking, and I shall be like a king in my giving!”
Greatly grieved must be our God because of the smallness of our requests of Him!
“Thou art coming to a King, LARGE petitions with thee bring; For His grace and power are such, None can ever ask too much!”
(Psalms 55:1- 2; 16- 17; 22) 1- “To the chief Musician on Neginoth, Maschil, A Psalm of David. Give ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication. 2- Attend unto me, and hear me: I mourn in my complaint, and make a noise; 16- As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me. 17- Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice. 22- Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.”

No comments:

Post a Comment