Friday, December 30, 2011

7 THINGS TO HELP YOU STEP UP TO THE NEXT LEVEL


7 THINGS TO HELP YOU STEP UP TO THE NEXT LEVEL
13- “Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14- I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.  15- Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. 16- Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.”
1- LEARN FROM THE PAST… “He who does not learn from history will repeat the same…” Verses 13 and 14- “13- “Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14- I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” 
2- FORGET ABOUT YOUR PAST… failures, heartache, hurt, hopelessness. Don’t live on your past, look forward, stay focus and maintain your momentum. Verse 14- “14- I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”
3- KNOW YOUR PRESENT STANDING OR CONDITION. Know your financial, spiritual, physical, emotional and to others could be mental. Don’t live in denial and excuses. Verses 15 and 16- “15- Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. 16- Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.”
4- KNOW YOUR GOAL. What do you really want to accomplish this year and in the future. Do you have a short term or/and long term goals. (Verses 12- 14) 12- “Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. 13- Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do,
forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14- I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
5- BE DETERMINED TO ACCOMPLISH OR REACH THAT GOAL/S. It may not be easy but just like the sayings, “NO PAIN, NO GAIN”. One day a little boy asked his Filipina mother… Mom what is “No Pain, No Gain”? And his mother can’t explain it in English and she explained it to him in Filipino (inTagalog) she said, “Son, it means pag walang tiyaga walang nilaga…” It’s true indeed, if you don’t have any patience in anything you do, you will never gain, not a step higher to the next level. (Philippians 3: 12-14) 12- “Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. 13- Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14- I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”
6- LET GOD LEADS YOU. (Psalms 23: 1- 2) 1- “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2- He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.”
7- DON’T FORGET GOD AS YOU PROSPER OR SUCCEED. (Joshua 1: 8; 13) 8- “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 13- Remember the word which Moses the servant of the LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment