Tuesday, December 27, 2011

WATCH AND PRAY- JESUS IS COMING SOON

WATCH AND PRAY- JESUS IS COMING SOON
Those are the words that I heard from an Indian preacher with a brief case; and on its brief case is a sticker with the message: “Be ready, Jesus is Coming Soon” The same guy that I met in Bacolod City when I was a little boy, I met him the second time in front of the night club where I used to work in Manila. Please don’t ask me what type of job. Anyways, I was about between 19- 22 years old when I met him again with the same message. “Be ready, Jesus is Coming Soon”. This message really hit me and hunted my mind and conscience which caused me to really be afraid of what would happen to me after the rapture. Will I make it to Heaven and be with Jesus?
The Bible said: “But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.”
There is a literal Jesus who is coming. (Matthew 24:42)”Watch, therefore, for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.”
I have a kid’s song that I wrote few years ago that goes like this:
“Jesus is coming soon, you must be ready, I don’t know when, May be today,
In John 14:1 to 3, Jesus has promised me He has prepared a place for me.
The Lord Jehovah, Our Blessed Savior, Who reigns in Glory,
We must be ready. When Jesus comes we have no time to count from 1 to 3,
When Jesus comes, we have no time to read from A to Z,
The Christians will fly, up, up in the sky, Hallelujah in the twinkling of an eye.
Jesus is coming soon, I’m always ready, I don’t know when,
May be today, First John chapter 3 verse two, Jesus has promised me,
When He comes again, I will be like Him.”
What a beautiful song to ponder upon on the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
(Mark 13:26)”And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds, with great power and glory.”
(Acts 1:10-11) 10”And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Who also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.” (Titus 2:13)”Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior, Jesus Christ.”

No comments:

Post a Comment